General information on shipping:
Shipping is carried out by DPD. As a rule, postal items are delivered within 1-3
working days within Austria. In exceptional cases, however, shipping may take longer. The Viennese Guy accepts no liability for this.
Special instructions for shipping abroad:
Deliveries abroad may be subject to customs duties, taxes and charges which are not included in the total price shown.
Shipping abroad can also take up to several weeks.
Shipping costs table
Delivery location in Austria
- Vouchers are sent free of shipping costs
- small products like jewellery, notebooks € 3,50
- larger products like bags and shirts € 5,50
- Free shipping from a value of goods of € 30,-.
Place of delivery within the European Union*
- Vouchers € 8,-
- small products like jewellery, notebooks € 10,50
- larger products like bags and shirts € 12,50
- Free shipping from a value of goods of € 75,-.
All other delivery locations
For deliveries outside the European Union we charge
- small products such as jewellery, notebooks € 15
- larger products like bags or shirts € 35,-.
* Belgium, Bulgaria, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Cyprus
You ordered something but it doesn't quite meet your expectations? No problem! You can return your order free of charge within 14 days. Send an email with the order number to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us via the dashboard of your customer account.
We will then send you the returns label by e-mail. Simply print it out, stick it on and hand it in at the nearest DPD parcel shop.
As soon as the goods are back with us, we will credit you the invoice amount via the payment method you used (PayPal, credit card, bank transfer).
Special notes on returns from abroad:
Please contact us by e-mail for returns from abroad.
Our shipping service provider does not offer return shipping from some countries such as Cyprus, Iceland or Malta. In this case, please contact us by e-mail so that we can find a suitable solution for you.